From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 7:46 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] e4 Hack-a-thon at EclipseCon

Howdy folks. One of my action items from our last AC call is to organize
some space at EclipseCon for providing some e4 help. Donald tells me
that we currently have our pick of times and that he's quite sure that
he can get us some space any time during the week.

Here's a strawman:

Let's do this on Wednesday. We'll take an 8-hour chunk starting with the
first session of the day. Once we have the space, we'll set up a sign-up
sheet for e4 committers and AC members to staff the space throughout the
day. It'll be one of those "bring your laptop and go" sessions, so
there'll be no setup issues to deal with.

Thoughts?

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation