Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Wiki page: How to contribute

Sorry, I missed today's call.  The wiki page says that "A reminder email
will be sent to the list in advance of the calls" but I guess I should not
rely on that. :)

Some time ago, I created a wiki category called "How_to_Contribute" and
added some existing pages to that category, including the pages from
individual projects on how to get their source code, create patches etc.

I just added the new general page to the category.  If I missed any
project-specific pages, please add them to the category as well. You can do
this by adding the following at the bottom of your wiki page:

[[Category:How_to_Contribute]]

Boris

eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 17/01/2008
11:54:16: