[eclipse-pmc] plan themes

It would be great to get some alignment on the plan themes between Eclipse and Equinox as I'm sure we have many of the same concerns. Tom and I have looked at the old Eclipse plan and what we are doing in Equinox and produced a set of themes in our plan. See
   http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=rt.equinox
Is this in line with what we have in the 3.4 plan. Please check it out and see if you think these themes would work for us in the Eclipse project

Jeff

p.s, tip for Mike. you can get the raw from of the plan doc using
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=rt.equinox&raw=1

Back to the top