[eclipse-ide-wg] Submit your talk by 31 May to be part of EclipseCon

Hi,

The call for proposals for EclipseCon is still open for 3 days, and we need your talk!

Don't miss your chance to present at the first EclipseCon at OCX 2024! The early bird deadline for submissions is quickly approaching on 31 May 2024.

We’re looking to build a world-class program for our first OCX and want you to share your expertise and insights by submitting tutorials, use cases, or captivating sessions today.

We are looking for talks on the following topics:

  • Dev Environments and Applications

  • Modelling Tools and Technologies

  • Tool Frameworks

  • Other Cool Tools

Submit your proposal now

Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
+
Thomas Froment
Eclipse IDE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
💬 @thomas.froment:matrix.eclipse.org | LinkedIn | M | X

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Back to the top