[eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse Mylyn tests infra needs investments or will be retired soon

Dear Eclipse IDE WG,

Let me inform you about the situation with the Eclipse Mylyn project, because it provides valuable additions to Eclipse IDE scenarios.

As you may know, Eclipse Mylyn was going through hard times and was revived by a group of enthusiasts about a year ago. It is now back in SimRel and has regular releases.

However, It is still noticeably understaffed. Moreover, with the stepping back of the company [1] that established Eclipse Mylyn along with all the tests infra we have a risk of loosing the ability to execute the most part of our integration test suite [2]. Every release we need to upgrade 3rd party libraries to be aligned with SimRel, and without integration tests, the viability of the Eclipse Mylyn project is in question.

Dear Eclipse IDE WG, are you interested to support Eclipse Mylyn with additional resource pack [3] or in other terms?

Please feel free to respond to the Eclipse Mylyn team in any way you like:
* this email thread
* discussion at GitHub [2]
* any other ways

Thank you for reading.