[eclipse-ide-wg] Resignation from the dev funding subcommittee

Dear fellow steering committee members,

I would like to inform you that I will no longer serve as a member of the dev funding subcommittee.
I would also like to recommend to the steering committee to backfill this seat on the dev funding subcommittee.

I will continue to be part of the steering committee - as before - no changes on that side, and I will continue to be around for special tasks like the Chromium integration and others.

Cheers
Martin

Back to the top