Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [pde-dev] Please consider assign unused resource packs to PDE
  • From: "Ratz, Sebastian" <sebastian.ratz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 12:49:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-DE, de-AT, en-DE
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sap.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sap.com; dkim=pass header.d=sap.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=wwaJCTk7KaMXQlpjXnbYLIUsgv2zyK903DFJVlysekQ=; b=ZXbxEW8Z9n0wLXHf2Mzp8tmvnUTyAjAKAo8A+h0x5ErHcxnuHpkBiHoOb5FodPycP30KUQ5FuyAlQ1nUJHTQK88dRcgoEFbwMBrebX6PJ3SVVR7n0rMfxi6IfeqXYKi6TTcgMxPUSah2USWbIlygMZmae8RDl8tRHYyDrT60eEilpO1+82gIxPvugmYxX+stdqAum46DpsHHT7CwdazxHoANyaqucLp02PHi49D/etSiDI3+PbwJdk4M2SCOVRzu0BDcvCQYtGD6XUmNkdpHh6RJni747TATrMcVsoRBGBRkIyrYjZoEVUG5eu/yeFlubTN3sStvj2Szyq53PBG5CQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=XjWPJZT3CEOA+5al9j+nxpSoOHrhw8HNlwPTEhoD06Mu7AeStVPqEwS6dc+i/XVL1cG5ByTGHOKdYzAxstwpqU+u4/f5bZ4fB/gw6cazLvGNeUROYtZXLlKIVY0w1HvM3EXCCkFSMe4WCIBWLn8FtsDQWrv+Dpz1mgJNdYr9JbYelSFaJ7oCTJAvfXwxMHcKiXbqdnTzwyAdjBfZvf9MRYsj/zj9fMUiZ66LrfQQTxY70ar8sMQZNXv1vNRd9jFdt9YY+kWahhWC1AwoL9MZqvt0AOdc3cVk/YfNxZXlIVFanpawx+BN2MYxZTWVWXhBYBZDVLPqX9E4JzwzyM0Juw==

Hi all,

I have requested to assign two spare SAP resource packs to eclipse-pde:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/4016

Best regards,

Sebastain