Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Discontinue my involvement in @EclipseJavaIDE twitter/X account
  • From: Mark Goodchild <mark.goodchild@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 10:19:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=renesas.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=renesas.com; dkim=pass header.d=renesas.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=E5AWea+vZgDR+9MnjgNFfPZAPrv4H2Nf/88o12FPxIc=; b=od/FcNYmG6vivlLoQO4Mm+uPvAEv4FzMmrYZKFBuPywhj2N3SREzMXcfENg0DUPRYJRbe2n0L2D2vyfEd7zG+L5n9+HyrVuejKvFsSaOjJTJxorpmo7We+NpBF+MGezsJNdy/noGQqueSGZ8cSVbTZOtKel0ezmw4XnMEJIUFIFMOd2B80Uquz8Ho6EZk3VkJggimWfLhY9WGis56KipDJGKSDS+5XMe5ydY/GhZUDl0JdPbD1lAK1E3EmeN1nQcF+Mg28jA6wPd6OsFkl1GIDceCk6eAlNOToYSH8glOjZcq3LFtov2lPYQP6WnZDdl3Z4kvh8op+EyspN703xGnw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hKhUgh8IsAMz1LgEz9WhPs3tNLryG28vkE6TrxqHYwiV/LOYfxS8gVR4SBJdnw/c6oFT7GxOea/+qhcOUstbSkWjSvAjT/2Xdl8cA/WORqSTDWIqe8I3RPPK19x2BFkJFytZWaxv3QNII/ZniKLm3oyG4PKarTGJR8HiJnQxl29U9bm4cwhhhtMO91IaKi5g1pJQ2zt0TQ0M2cP+F600IodxoVPt5URVEooVbUt0bR6IFIsyu+bAx/ZPWXEm1yHjp6fqEmQ6+G2DgWSHcmUcGmUpw5wYkes2X/9FbYLIht3n7Ma4vmdHJNM5Zzylwu8uf4Py5V+Iq2PuWYoFkcTALg==

Hi Mickael,

Thank you for the effort in this area over the years – it really is appreciated.

We also understand your position now.

We found a volunteer to assist with this account. Sheena from IBM will be monitoring this and keeping it active.

So for now we will keep active and see how this goes.

We also hope to start more promotion on LinkedIn.

Best regards,

Mark.