Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Cannot find gradle project functionality

The easiest way might be to add EquoIDE into your Gradle project.

Example: https://github.com/kousen/mockitoproject/pull/2
Full docs: https://github.com/equodev/equo-ide/tree/main/plugin-gradle

Ned Twigg
Lead Software Engineer, DiffPlug LLC
540-336-8043 (cell)
888-513-6870 (fax)
447 Sutter St Ste 405
, San Francisco, CA 94108

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 12:53 PM Brigham Henry Keys <bkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I am having a great time with my migration to eclipse. I am trying to find out how to get gradle projects to work inside of eclipse. I am running the latest version and everything says that gradle should be deeply integrated into the IDE, but when I try to create a gradle project the option doesn't show up at all.

I am running Fedora 37 on an ARM64 machine. Can anyone point me to what might be happening?

--

Brigham Keys, Esq.

Software Maintainer