Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] [eclipse-ide-wg-steering] Resigning from Committer Representative

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your input so far, and for all your input on the Eclipse projects in general. I look forward to working with you in all those other areas under the Eclipse umbrella that I hope you will be continuing to be involved in.

Best regards,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham