Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] jarsigning vs jetty (and others)

Hello,

Is there any news here?
If minutes take a long time to be released, wouldn't it be possible for someone who attended to the meeting to summarize the conclusions? I find it a bit frustrating that bringing discussions and getting answers about desired IDE future seems way less straightforward and agile than with usual processes (eg good old mailing-list discussions).
At least, is it possible to know what entity is going to have the final say here: planning council or working group? If discussion should take place with Planning Council, I'll happily ask there instead.

Cheers,

Back to the top