[eclipse-ide-wg] Download links from main download page to link to IDE donate campaign?

As a continuation of the donation topic, from eclipse.org/ide page, going to the IDE download page (which are now WG duty if I understand correctly), the links of form https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/2021-06/R/eclipse-java-2021-06-R-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz let the user download and redirect them to the "generic" donate page and doesn't seem to be using the dedicated "Eclipse SDK" scope/campaign, so it's going to the general fundation bucket instead of specifically the IDE WG.
Am I right here? If yes, is this something the WG should try to change?

Back to the top