[eclipse-dev] Olivier Prouvost's new role through the Eclipse IDE WG Development Funding Effort

Dear Eclipse IDE Community,

I am delighted to announce that Olivier Prouvost is joining us as a contractor for the Eclipse IDE Working Group Development Funding Effort (#19).

Olivier, a seasoned Trainer and Committer for multiple Eclipse projects (view his profile here), will be instrumental in supporting newcomers and enhancing the Contributor's User Journey.
Together with Hannes Wellmann, who began his mission in May, they form our Community Mentors team.

Please feel free to reach out to Olivier and Hannes in the IDE matrix room (connect here) or direct potential new contributors their way.

Join me in welcoming Olivier and extending our gratitude for his dedication and invaluable contributions!

+
Thomas Froment
Eclipse IDE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
💬 @thomas.froment:matrix.eclipse.org | LinkedIn | M | X

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Back to the top