Re: [eclipse-dev] SWT Apps Crash on Carbon when launched from WebStart

Thanks for the help, I finally got it working. I found that using $JAVAROOT didn't work, so I had to use $APP_PACKAGE/Contents/Resources/Java for the various entries. The other main problem was that java_swt didn't like how sun's jar packager setup the classpath using an "array" instead of one long string. Once I switched it over, it worked great! Thanks for the help.

Marc Boorshtein
Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(847)-466-1884