Re: [eclipse-dev] documentation??

Hi Dean,

So the doc is actually written directly in HTML, not converted to
HTML from SGML?

John

------
John Healy
Manager, Product Tools
Red Hat

Dean Roberts wrote:

> The documentation is written as HTML.  Since the development teams
> write their own doc they are free to use whatever HTML authoring
> software they enjoy.  The API doc is generated via JAVADOC during the
> build.
>
> ...Dean...
>

>  Rick Moseley <rmoseley@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by:                                    To:
   eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                               cc:
   10/02/2002 10:24 AM                         Subject:        Re:
   Please respond to eclipse-dev       [eclipse-dev] documentation??