RE: [eclipse-dev] List of committers online

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Roberts [mailto:Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 11:10 AM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [eclipse-dev] List of committers online

We have the scripts for the tools groups, CDT and anybody else that has a
repository.  I guess I was just the first to post the eclipse one <g>.  I
think the other "webmasters" will be posting the links to the other pages
soon.

...Dean...

Hi Dean,

Well ... I am the webmaster for the CDT site and I have not heard anything
about these scripts.
Obviously a hiccup in communication.  :(

Would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

-Judy

Judy Green <jgreen@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx