[eclipse-dev] Important Problem with tests on 20020228 build

As many of you may have noticed by now the automated tests for last nights builds are still pending.

On the Linux test machine there is a mangled Resource Perspective window that will not close and on the Windows machine there was a prompter warning me about an empty perspective with on OK button.

When  pressed this some more Windows tests appear to be happening.

My big concern is that there where no changes that should have been made to the build that would have caused this.

Do any developers have any insight into this.

My plan is to leave things for another 10 minutes.  If nothing progresses I will cancel that build and rebuild to see what happens.

...Dean...

Back to the top