Re: [eclemma-dev] Update Copyright Year and Copyright Owner?

Hi Marc,

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 8:09 PM Marc R. Hoffmann <hoffmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also I would like to rephrase the description in about.properties from

Free Java code coverage for Eclipse implemented by Marc R. Hoffmann et al.,
distributed under the terms of the Eclipse Public License 1.0
Java code coverage analysis for the Eclipse IDE based on the
JaCoCo code coverage library (http://www.jacoco.org/jacoco)

Some time ago we've started discussion about description of feature, but unfortunately without conclusion - https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclemma-dev/msg00026.html
And here I guess you're talking about org.eclipse.eclemma.ui/about.properties
Maybe they should be identical?
Also we need to agree on exact wording - see the one proposed by Mickael in the message referenced above. And I think that your proposal might be misinterpreted - i.e. we are not providing coverage analysis for Eclipse IDE itself, but a plugin/tool that allows to do coverage analysis from Eclipse IDE for applications developed in it.