Re: [eclemma-dev] Let's make EclEmma 3.0.0 free of a legacy not necessarily used APIs

Hi Evgeny,

In platform we use "internal" for packages which are meant to remain
internal and still exported with "x-internal" so that we do not limit
the creativity of our users.
For packages which we plan to release as API we avoid using "internal
and only use "x-internal". If it turns out that the design was OK we
can release the API without breaking any client by simply removing
"x-internal". If it turns out that a change is necessary we can still
change it, as "x-internal" gives us the right.

HTH

Best regards, Lars