Re: [eclemma-dev] AERI

Okay, cool, then I'm adding setup of "automatic" reports to the todo-list. Hopefully this will allow to simplify threads such as https://github.com/jacoco/eclemma/issues/131

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 6:31 AM Marc R. Hoffmann <hoffmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Evgeny,

exactly this is what I was talking about. Marcel Bruch (project lead) already sent us such reports "manually" before.

Cheers,
-marc

On 02.11.16 00:00, Evgeny Mandrikov wrote:
Hi Marc,

I came across https://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/Logging#Sign_Up_Your_Eclipse_Project and remembered that you said something about automatic error reports during EclipseCon. Is it that? Or you was talking about something else?

Evgeny