Re: [eclemma-dev] Questions on stack overflow

Hi all,

I know stack overflow is pertty popular nowadays. I prefer to answer JaCoCo/EclEmma in our forum and update documentation or FAQ whenever I feel we're missing some information. Also my rule of thumb is to not spend more time for an answer as the original poster spent to ask a question. Especially I typically ignore "do my homework because I'm to lazy to read your documentation" requests. Unfortinatelly I think SO has lots of those.  Ok, there are examples in our forum too: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jacoco/BVxZQ_WPFkE/SUfPS71_AAAJ

Regards,
-marc