Re: [ecf-dev] Helpwanted: ECF 3.6.0 review materials

Oh...BTW...the relevant deadlines:

ECF Release Date:  March 11
Date when slides have to be completed for review:  Feb 27

Thanks,

Scott

On 2/22/2013 10:05 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

ECF is coming up on it's 3.6.0 release, and prior to that release we need to have an EF review. Prior to that review, a short deck of slides has to be created that describes the 3.6.0 release.

As I have many commitments going on right now, I would like to request some help from the community in working up the slides.

So first...are there any volunteers?  (to help me with this)

The easiest way to do this is (IMHO) simply modify/change an old deck of slides. All of our previous review slides are available here:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/ecf.git/tree/reviews

Specifically...the last one was ECF_Project_3.5.6_Release_Review.ppt.

Ok...if you are able and willing to help, please just respond to me directly in an email (slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks,

Scott