Re: [ecf-dev] How can I make a new Bucky/Hudson project for my feature?

Hi Pavel,

On 26 January 2011 00:02, Pavel Samolisov <samolisov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Folks,

I made a new feature - org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.rpc.feature - and
want to add a build-project for this stuff on our build server. Can I
make this projects or only Markus has permissions for this?

Do you have an account is our builder machine? If yes, have you asked Markus to grant the necessary permissions to your account. If No, then please create an account first and contact Markus and ask him to grant you the necessary permissions. Once you have permission granted for your account, you can create a project in the builder machine and configure it.

If committer
have permissions on projects creation/updates, may be we have any
instructions for this?

I think the best lead for now is it follow an existing configuration of a project exist in the builder machine. However first you must commit your code to  a SCM like cvs, svn or git. Since we have officially moved to git, please use git. Then follow the configuration of a current project and configure your bucky project. In order to use Bucky, you need to have special files such as rmap and etc. So I think it is better you refer a current bucky project first and create those files and then create your actual bucky project in the builder and configure it.

HTH.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Thanks.

--
Pavel Samolisov,
Eclipse Communication Framework committer,

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin
--
Harshana Eranga Martin