[ecf-dev] JmDNS ExecutionEnvironment bump to Java 5

Hi,

JmDNS upstream has moved to Java 5 a while ago and ECF intents to adopt
the new code [0]. Do we have existing consumers who cannot make a move
to Java 5 as a BundleRequiredExecutionEnvironment for the JmDNS
(Zeroconf/Bonjour) discovery provider? If yes, I could use help with a)
backporting or b) adding retrotranslator to our build environment.
Otherwise if nobody speaks up anytime soon, I will just commit with BREE
set to Java 5.

Markus

[0] https://bugs.eclipse.org/326228

Back to the top