Re: org.jivesoftware.smack31 (was Re: [ecf-dev] feature.xml IDs vs. folder names)

Hi Markus,

Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
It's possible that we use map files if we need to. I'm just trying to
simplify the build as much as possible at this stage and that's why it
would help a lot to rename org.jivesoftware.smack31. Would it do if we
tag HEAD as pre smack31, replace org.jivesoftware.smack with
org.jivesoftware.smack31 and create org.jivesoftware.smack22 if required?

If you and others think this is a better way to go I'm OK with it.

Scott

Back to the top