Re: [ecf-dev] Galileo release and CVS branching

Hi Ted,

Ted Kubaska wrote:
RC3? I only see an RC2.

The repo given is intended as our contribution for the platform RC3 build (to happen on Friday 29 for platform...today for us).

Good to hear about the Mac OSX install test.

Scott

BTW, the 3.5ecf3.0 build made this morning passes the smoke test on
Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5 with eclipse-SDK-3.5RC2-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.tar
installed.
-ted