[ecf-dev] REST abstraction for ECF - GSoC '09

Hi All,

I am Sreyansh from India. I really enjoy working on Eclipse and developing Plug-ins for it. GSoC is a wonderful chance for me to really give back to the Eclipse Community. I am interested in 'REST abstraction for ECF' project found in GSoC 2009 ideas page.

I have worked  on a project that includes Eclipse's EMF, GMF, GEF and also used UML2.  Currently I am interested in Web2.0 phenomena. This is the reason I have narrowed down to the idea based on REST.

I wanted to ask devs out here, that What exactly they expect from a student? What kind of skills? What we need to know before writing our application?

-----

Thanks,

Sreyansh Gandhi,

India