[ecd-tools-wg] Invitation to join us at EclipseCon, OCX 2024

Hi,

I am pleased to share that the agenda for EclipseCon at OCX 2024 is now set.

From October 22-24, we invite you to join us in Mainz, Germany, for a meaningful gathering featuring a thoughtful lineup of speakers and a comprehensive suite of tutorials and sessions.

Please consider registering soon for OCX 2024 to ensure your participation: by registering before July 20, 2024, you will benefit from the most favorable rates...

We hope to see you there, ready to engage and connect with the community.
Warm regards,

Thomas Froment

Eclipse IDE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
💬 @thomas.froment:matrix.eclipse.org | LinkedIn | M | X

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Back to the top