[ecd-tools-wg] Eclipse Cloud DevTools Digest

Hey there!

Please check out John Kellerman's latest blog post: Eclipse Cloud DevTools Digest - March and April, 2023. In it you can read more about the emerging Open VSX Working Group, new Theia and JKube releases, and contributor award recipients.

https://blogs.eclipse.org/post/john-kellerman/eclipse-cloud-devtools-digest-march-and-april-2023

We appreciate the good work being done by this community and always welcome your feedback/input. Please contact John or I anytime.

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Director, Product Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top