[ecd-tools-wg] TOMORROW: TheiaCon 2022

TheiaCon is a two-day virtual event for Eclipse Theia developers, adopters, and other contributors. Join us from November 30 - December 1!

TheiaCon 2022 kicks off tomorrow!

There is still time to register for our two-day event, featuring insights from project contributors, advice from Eclipse Theia adopters, and ideas for the future of Eclipse Theia and cloud IDEs.

    Day one features speakers from STMicroelectronics, Ericsson, EclipseSource, and Codeanywhere.

      We hope to see you at the biggest Eclipse Theia event of the year!

      Stay connected with Eclipse Cloud DevTools

      You received this email because you are subscribed to
      Updates and Communication from the Eclipse Foundation

      Eclipse Foundation, Suite 202, 2934 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K2H 1B2, Canada

      Unsubscribe Manage preferences

      Back to the top