[ecd-tools-wg] Participate in our Community Survey!

Hi there,

The Eclipse Cloud DevTools Working Group wants to hear from you!

We're looking for feedback from the entire cloud development tools community on marketing initiatives, events, projects, and general community activities. Complete the survey below to have your say:

    Survey participants are also eligible to win some great Eclipse Cloud DevTools swag!

    The survey takes approximately 6 minutes to complete. Thank you for your participation and valuable input towards improving our community!

      Stay connected with Eclipse Cloud DevTools

      You received this email because you are subscribed to
      Updates and Communication from the Eclipse Foundation

      Eclipse Foundation, Suite 202, 2934 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K2H 1B2, Canada

      Unsubscribe Manage preferences

      Back to the top