Re: [ecd-tools-wg] My Transition to Community

Thank you Brian for everything you have done to help drive the working group mission. What a tremendous impact you have made! Your leadership will be greatly missed, though we look forward to continuing our journey with you as a member of the community.

Wishing you all the best in your new role and grateful for the opportunity to have worked together. Cheers to you!

Clark