[ecd-tools-wg] Cloud DevTools 2021 Year in Review

We are happy to share our 2021 Recap!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10T0SskQ2c9cE4cOr8jeHK2cuePEx0qsV/view?usp=sharing

As you can see, the working group has put in a lot of work this year and has achieved a great deal in carrying out our program plan. None of this would be possible without you, our community of contributors, adopters, and members.

Thank you, and we are looking forward to 2022.

Brian and Clark
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: @brianking

ECD Tools: ecdtools.eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn

Back to the top