[ecd-tools-wg] TheiaCon Promotion

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying EclipseCon. There are so many great talks this year and some really exciting announcements from the foundation.

As many of you know, we are also now working towards promoting our first ever TheiaCon event. We have a fantastic program lined up and ask for your help in driving registrations. We have prepared a social kit for this purpose. Please work with your internal marketing teams as well as posting from your own accounts to help make TheiaCon a success!

Link to the Social Kit

Please let me know of any questions or feedback. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the week!

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Director, Product Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top