[ecd-tools-wg] TODAY: Community Session at EclipseCon

Today is Community Day at EclipseCon, I hope you can join us for the Cloud DevTools session, starting at 9am ET / 3pm CET. We have an action packed agenda, something for everyone:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/2021/cloud-dev

 You can receive access details to the session in Swapcard once you have registered for EclipseCon

Brian
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: @brianking

ECD Tools: ecdtools.eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn

Back to the top