[ecd-tools-wg] Community Call This Week

Hi,

I'm sending a reminder that the next Cloud DevTools quarterly Community Call is this week, on Wednesday 11 April at 10am ET / 4pm CET. We have WG news, updates on initiatives we've been working on, and of course getting some great updates from our projects.

The invite is in our community calendar, details of which on the community page. I also added this list to the invite so you may have already received it.

Hope to see you there.
Brian
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: @brianking

ECD Tools: ecdtools.eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn

Back to the top