[ecd-tools-wg] Event Scheduling

Hello everyone,

We are now scheduling Cloud Tool Time webinars as well as new episodes of Cloud Chat for the 2nd half of the year.

We have had a really positive response to both of these series and invite you to take advantage of these great programs. We have created sign up forms to make it easy.

Cloud Tool Time: Sign up Form
Cloud Chat: Sign up Form

We appreciate the fantastic support we have had from the community and look forward to continuing to work with you to build awareness of our members and projects through these and other programs. As always, please reach out to myself or Brian with any questions.

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Cloud DevTools, IoT & Edge Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top