[ecd-tools-wg] RISC-V and the Eclipse Foundation

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to share the announcement that we have joined the RISC-V community and they are also in the process of becoming Eclipse Foundation members. We are now listed on their Industry Alliances page: https://riscv.org/community/alliances

At a high level, our goals are to drive brand awareness and increase visibility for Eclipse projects within the RISC-V ecosystem. We will also explore co-marketing opportunities on topics of shared interest like IoT, edge, embedded, developer tools, and more.

There are a couple of immediate opportunities for our community to get involved:
  • RISC-V Forum: Developer Tools & Tool Chains. My apologies for the late notice on this event, which is being held tomorrow. June 2nd. For anyone that can participate, please do so. If not, there will be other opportunities as this is an ongoing series.
  • The  RISC-V Forum: Embedded Technologies, which is being held on Wednesday July 21, 2021. Note that the CFP is currently open through Friday June 11th.
Please let me know of any questions and hope I can best assist with this or anything else. All the best,.

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Cloud Dev Tools, IoT & Edge Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top