[ecd-tools-wg] Eclipse Foundation Marketing Programs and Resources

To: All Eclipse Cloud DevTools Working Group Members

Over the past year the Eclipse Foundation marketing team has grown and evolved to meet the needs of our community. We have also built and documented processes to help members more easily access the marketing services being offered.

Here’s a link to a recent post that summarizes the Eclipse Foundation marketing services, as well as how to take advantage of these great resources. Below is a summary with the links and email addresses for quick reference:

As you utilize these programs and resources, please CC me on any requests, so I can help facilitate. And, as always, please reach out to me directly with any questions.

Thanks and all the best,

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Cloud DevTools, IoT & Edge Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top