[ecd-tools-wg] Cloud IDE Day 2021

Hello Everyone,

This is just a short reminder about our first ever Cloud IDE Day scheduled for May 19th 2021. Please be sure to register here

We also are now finalizing the agenda and may be able to fit in another talk or two. If you are interested, please submit a short summary today using this form.

Finally, another reminder that the CFP is now open for EclipseCon 2021. Please submit your proposals!

Contact Brian or I with any questions. Best regards,

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Cloud DevTools Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top