[ecd-tools-wg] Save The Date: Community Call 28th April

Our next Cloud DevTools Community Call is on April 28th at 10am ET / 4pm CET.

We'll have updates from our great projects, share the work that the working group has done in Q1, as well as plans for Q2 and beyond.

You can add the calendar invite by subscribing to our community calendar. Details are here:
https://ecdtools.eclipse.org/community/#calendar

Hope to see you there!
Brian
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: @brianking

ECD Tools: ecdtools.eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn

Back to the top