[ecd-tools-wg] Cloud DevTools Community Update

To all Working Group Members,

I'm happy to share Brian King's latest blog post, which provides an update on all the latest happenings with the Eclipse Cloud DevTools working group. In this post, Brian talks about a number of new initiatives, including Theia Blueprint, the formation of our new Embedded Special Interest Group (SIG) and the transition of Open VSX.

Also be sure to read about our Cloud Tool Time webinars, our soon to be launched Cloud Chat livestream series and the upcoming Cloud IDE Day event.There are lots of opportunities to participate in these and other programs.

For any questions, please reach out to Brian or I anytime. Happy reading!

https://blogs.eclipse.org/post/brian-king/eclipse-cloud-devtools-community-update-february-2021

Clark
--

Clark Roundy

Cloud DevTools, IoT & Edge Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top