[ecd-tools-wg] Social Media Channels

Dear ECD Tools Working Group Members,

As many of you are aware, we have been working diligently on new marketing initiatives to drive awareness and engagement with ECD Tools ecosystem projects. As part of this effort, a LinkedIn channel was recently launched for use in building our community. This channel can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/ecd-tools/

We also have a Twitter channel that can be found at: https://twitter.com/ecdtools

Please be sure to follow these ECD social media channels and engage with posts (like, comment, re-post) in order to help drive viewers and additional engagement.

Beyond social media, there is a lot more on the horizon and many opportunities to get involved: Webinars, online events, white papers, website updates, a video content series, blog posts, and many other initiatives. Stay tuned and please be sure to contact Brian or I with any questions, comments, or feedback.

Thanks,

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

ECD Tools Marketing Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Register for our global virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 19-22

Back to the top