[ecd-tools-wg] Speaking opportunity - DeveloperWeek

Hi all,

I wanted to notify you about a potential virtual speaking opportunity and its submission deadline on April 9.

Specifically, I'm referring to DeveloperWeek, which is in early June. One of their primary tracks is on Developer Technology Innovation, so I thought it might be perfect for ECD tools.

I've included the call for speakers link here - https://www.developerweek.com/global/conference/apply-to-speak/?utm_source=DevNetwork+Promotion+List&utm_campaign=60cc3ae778-DG20327A&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c4c10279d8-60cc3ae778-12909637

Shanda Giacomoni
Marketing Team Lead | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube