[ecd-tools-wg] ECD Tools Working Group Logo

All,

After much deliberation, the ECD Tools Marketing and Brand Committee has chosen the final design for the ECD Tools working group logo. Please see the design below:

image.png

The use of the ECD Tools WG logo is subject to the Guidelines for Eclipse Logos & Trademarks.

We will deploy the new logo to https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/explore.php and to official social media accounts.

In addition, the logo will be made available for downloading on the Eclipse Foundation website under Eclipse Logos and Artwork so our community can use it to show their support of the ECD Tools ecosystem.

We would like to thank the ECD Tools Marketing and Brand Committee members for taking the time to consider the options and provide their feedback.

- Thabang

--
Thabang Mashologu
Vice President, Marketing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.416.710.9143 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/thabang-mashologu