[ecd-tools-wg] Minutes from Dec-17 Meeting

The meeting minutes from the December 17th Marketing Committee meeting for the ECD-WG were approved today. You can find them (including action items) below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AhTSJVn3UC2fHY66bsY83Bezw2Im9dXRhItoHdhZGd8/edit#heading=h.hyp8blpbsrgx

The document includes all previously approved meeting minutes as well in case you want/need some history.

The Marketing Committee is very focused right now on two major tasks:
  • Finalizing our recommended marketing budget as an input to the Steering committee's discussions on fee structure for WG members in 2020
  • Agreeing on a logo and color scheme for the working group so we can begin working up a website
If you have questions please respond to this email.

Brad Micklea

Back to the top