[ecd-tools-wg] First marketing committee meeting

I'd like to schedule our first Marketing and Brand sub-committee meeting for:

Nov 5: 11-12am ET

I need at least 3 companies to attend that meeting. Red Hat can be present - if neither the primary nor alternate for the sub-committee can make it please respond. Otherwise I'll get this scheduled tomorrow.

I know it's short notice but we'd really like to get this first meeting completed before the next Steering committee meeting. We're pushing hard to get the outline of the technical and marketing milestones for 2020 set so we can share them with the whole community in an update call we'd like to do in December.

Thanks!
Brad (interim chair for Marketing & Brand sub-committee)

Back to the top