From: Venkatauday Balabhadrapatruni <venkatauday.balabhadrapatruni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ecd-tools-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Eclipse Cloud Development Tools Working Group <ecd-tools-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Henry McNierney <david.mcnierney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ecd-tools-wg-marketing-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx, Goran Begic <goran.begic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ecd-tools-wg] ECD Working Group Marketing & Brand Sub-Committee
Date: Wed, Oct 16, 2019 3:27 PM

For Broadcom David McNierney would be the primary and Goran Begic would be secondary contact. Both are cc'ed on this email.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 12:22 PM Brad Micklea <bmicklea@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wanted to remind everyone that we are still looking for primary and alternate representatives for the Marketing & Brand Committee from:
  • Broadcom
  • Ericsson
  • IBM
  • Red Hat
  • SAP
We need to have those names this week - it's going to be a topic of conversation with the Steering Committee this Thursday.

When selecting a representative please ensure that it's someone with marketing and brand knowledge who can also help execute social media and external communications in your organization.

Thanks,
Brad

--
Brad Micklea // VP & Group Lead: Developer Tools, Program and Advocacy // 416.707.0792

Cheers,

Venkat Balabhadrapatruni

Master Software R&D Architect, Mainframe Division

Broadcom Inc. | 5465 Legacy Dr, Suite 700 | Plano, TX 75024
Office: +1 214 471 9387|
venkatauday.balabhadrapatruni@xxxxxxxxxxxx