Re: [ecd-tools-wg] [ecd-tools-wg-marketing-committee] ECD Working Group Marketing & Brand Sub-Committee

I'll get the ball rolling...from Red Hat our primary for the Marketing & Brand sub-committee is Erin Rooney (cc'ed). She is a tenured marketer who has the experience to provide strategic guidance and input as well as the executional resources to promote the working group, its projects and engagement. I'll be the alternate in the event Erin can't make a meeting.