[ecd-tools-wg] ECD Tools WG launch meeting: Thursday, September 12th, 15:00 UTC

Hello everyone,

This Thursday September 12th we will be having the ECD Tools WG launch meeting at 15:00 UTC. A meeting invite with the call details has already been sent to those that have expressed an interest in joining the group. If you are missing this information please reply to this note to be included.

The meeting has these objectives:

  1.  Re-introduce the WG and its goals

  2. Update on membership status to date

  3. Gather supporting quotes for Working Group launch press release

  4. Plan the kickoff of the Steering, and Marketing & Brand committees

    1. We would like each Strategic member organization to come to this meeting prepared to discuss their representatives for those committees

Also, if your company has not done so already, please get your signed ECD Tools participation agreement sent to membership@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks ... Paul

Paul Buck
VP, Community Development  |  Eclipse Foundation  |  +1.613.220.6507 (m)

Back to the top